Capitalizability LLC Presents: Universal Inclusion for Lawyers
A Diversity & Inclusion CLE
In law practice, even more than in most businesses, a firm’s only true asset is its human resources, both in legal talent and support staff. Done properly, diversity and inclusion maximizes those resources, providing advantages in recruiting top talent, as well as using that talent to its fullest.
- Designed specifically for law firms
- Focuses on inclusion as a tool to improve recruitment and workforce utilization
- Universal Inclusion is applicable across almost every demographic group
- Includes lecture and interactive elements
- Self accrediting CLE providers can submit 1.5 general hours of CLE credit
The Hon. Matan Koch is a graduate of Yale University and Harvard Law School. His career in corporate law includes working in the general counsel’s office of a Fortune 500 company, as well as an associate in an AmLaw 100 firm, where he also consulted on issues relating to disability. In 2011,Mr. Koch was honored to be appointed by President Obama, and confirmed by the Senate to serve a three year term on the National Council on Disability
Matan Koch, our CEO, is a leading inclusion expert who developed his theories of inclusion during his career as in-house counsel to a Fortune 500 company, and as a litigator at a major law firm. “Universal Inclusion for Lawyers” will introduce your team to the benefits of the Universal Inclusion perspective. Universal Inclusion is a system that he pioneered to universalize a process that originated in disability inclusion, employing it to eliminate barriers to the recruitment and maximization of potential for talent of all kinds at your firm
This 90 minute seminar fully introduces the ideas and practices of Universal Inclusion, and includes an interactive component designed to demonstrate its real-world applicability at your law firm. The seminar will conclude with a robust question-and-answer session.
- While Mr. Koch is not himself an accredited CLE provider, he has worked with self accrediting CLE providers to provide 1.5 general hours of CLE credit for the presentation. Click on the link to download relevant CLE Support Materials
- Mr. Koch charges $5000 for up to two 90-minute sessions. The ideal size for a session ranges from 30 to 90 people, and additional sessions are available at $2500 per session in one continuous visit.
- Mr. Koch is himself a person with a disability, based in Boston, and the total cost of bringing him to another city runs between $1500 and $2000. In the event that Mr. Koch is able to book multiple engagements on the same day, these expenses will be split between clients.